-->

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Jelly Love

Hellooo ^__^
The new Jelly came out a few days ago!
The beautiful Remi Sakamoto is gracing the cover :D

She has been one of my favorite Jelly girls since I started reading the magazine <3 isn't she gorgeous?? Her eyes are so big and she has a nice face structure and gahhhhh! XD

Another Jelly girl I also really like is one of the newer models, Mari Takahashi!

I had the privilege of meeting her when I was in Japan and she is super sweet! We were at this one party and she was always checking up on me to see if I was okay and she even texted me after I left to see if I caught the last train and got home! Isn't that the sweetest! ^_^

I actually do have a picture with her when we went to karaoke teehee :3 She's so pretty!!!!!~

Ahh back when my hair was dark...I kinda miss it! >~< But then whenever I go back to dark hair I always miss having light hair ! XD gawddammit!

Anyway before I ramble on that's all for now! Thank you if you read my post ^___^!

1 comment: