-->

Monday, March 4, 2013

Clueless, Wildfox & Macarons!

Yesterday I went shopping at Planet Blue in Beverly Hills to buy a top from the new Wildfox S/S collection!
The inspiration/theme of the collection is from the 90's movie "Clueless".

 
If you've never seen it and like movies similar to Mean Girls, I suggest you watch it!
It's basically about the life of 16 year-old Cher, played by Alicia Silverston, who lives in Beverly Hills, and her everyday "struggles" and adventures with high school, boys, popularity etc.
Seeing what a stylish and comfortable life she lives, it kind of makes you wish you were her...sigh. Haha just kidding.
The movie is hilarious and the personalities of the characters are totally entertaining.
You'll also get to see all the interesting fashion and clothes of the 90's >w<


Isn't Alicia gorgeous??
 
I'm rambling on about the movie aren't I...anyway I absolutely love Clueless so when I found out Widfox based a collection around it I had to buy something from it! X)

Here are some lookbook photos from the collection:


I ended up just buying the "I Live Above Sunset" v-neck shirt because the other tops I wanted to buy were not in stock ><


Afterwards, I got macarons from Bottega Louie (who make the best macarons in L.A fyi! hehe).


I haven't had macarons in so long, so I was happy. All in all, it was a good day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment