-->

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Trip to Tokyo Sky Tree!~

I recently went to the beautiful-spectacular-humongous-oh-so-bright Tokyo Sky Tree!
I have been wanting to see the Sky Tree Town Mall as well for a while so I'm glad I finally did!
I wish I took more pictures when I was there ヽ(;´Д`)ノ I managed to take a few though!

[Oh, I recently dyed my hair like an ombre light-brown-blonde, but you can't see the true color in this photo ( ̄□ ̄;)]
After staring at how tall the tower was for a few minutes, I headed inside the Sky Tree Town.
It has 6-7 floors I believe, it is sooooo huge! As I said, I wish I took more pictures...I'm such a horrible blogger ;w;
Next time I'll take way more pictures ! >_<

Anyway I stopped by the WC shop there, the interior is so cute! And I just had to take a picture of usagi-chan <3

There was also a Dagashi-ya (little candy/snack shop) inside the mall, and I bought this cute little smart phone gummy. Isn't it just too adorable to eat?!

Well, that's all I have for now...I really need to learn how to blog ...*pressure pressure sweat sweat*
 Hopefully I'll have more interesting things to post soon! >< Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
XOXO Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment